Tuesday 21 February 2012

blog recipe #40 of 365

Hello everyone 8)
Tonight your in for a real treat!!! for anyone who like balsamic vinegar that is!!! I love roasted veggies but they were lacking a little something, I came across a recipe that had the veggies tossed in balsamic vinegar!  So I thought I would create my own spin (as usual).
Feel free to use any veggies! I used fennel, beets, onion, garlic, sweet potato, carrots, zucchini, and mango.  It was awesome 8)


Balsamic Roasted Veg
Preptime: 10mins  Cooktime: 45mins

2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
½ Tbsp Basil
½ Tbsp marjoram
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2-3 cups of chopped veggies of choice
½ cup of chopped pineapple or mango

Preheat oven to 400  ͦF
Mix vinegar, oil and spices in a bowl.  Add veggies to the vinegar mixture.
Pour into a baking dish, and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until veggies are tender.  Mix in the fruit and serve.

1 comment:

  1. I read your recipe site.
    its good. we need more recipe. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete