Monday 6 February 2012

blog recipe #26 of 365

Hi everyone!! 
Tonight I made my favorite kind of chicken!  This recipe was inspired by a recipe my friend made for me, I absolutely loved the flavor combination between the chicken and the basil!! I know it seams like a lot of basil on the chicken, but trust me it is awesome that way.  I added a couple complimentary spices to add a bit extra zest...I really hope you like it as much as me!! feel free to play around with the amount of basil you add....


Basil Chicken
Preptime: 5mins  Cooktime: 25mins

4 Chicken Breasts
4 Tbsp dried Basil
1 Tbsp Garlic powder
1 Tbsp ground Mustard
2 tsp Turmeric
2 Tbsp Olive oil

Preheat the oven to 375 ͦ F.
Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc.
In a bowl mix the spices and oil together, pour into the Ziploc to coat chicken.  Let marinade until the oven is heated.  Wrap each breast separately in aluminum foil.  Bake in the oven for about 25 mins, or until breast is cooked.
Serve with your favorite veg dish.

This recipe is gluten free and dairy free!!
Happy Cooking 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment