Tuesday 7 February 2012

blog recipe #27 of 365

Hello fellow food lovers!  I cant believe its been almost a month of recipes! another 11 months to go!! It has been alot of fun so far, everyone has been so great and supportive! thankyou 8)
Tonight I share with you my love for curry! I have a huge obsession for indian foods, and one day hope that I can cook more indian dishes without failure hahaha so for now you and I are stuck with my curry chicken skewers 8)


Red Curry Chicken Skewers
Preptime: 15mins  Cooktime: 20mins

1-2 Chicken breast (cut into chunks)
½  Red Pepper (cut into 1’’chunks)
1 inch thick slice of Red Onion (cut into chunks)
10-15 Grape Tomatoes (maybe more, or less)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
4-6 skewers

Preheat oven to 350  ͦ F or turn on BBQ.
Lightly brush olive oil on the chunks of chicken, then brush on the curry paste to coat.  The more you add the spicier it becomes.
Next arrange the chicken and vegetables on the skewer to your liking until all skewers are full.
Place them on a cookie sheet, and bake in the oven for 20 mins, rotating them at the halfway mark.
If cooking on the BBQ rotate every 5-10 mins until cooked.



This recipe is gluten free and dairy free 8)
Happy Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment