Wednesday 8 February 2012

blog recipe #28 of 365

Hi friends!! today on my recipe journey, I was feeling quite lazy......The kids and I had a very lazy day at home and really didnt feel much like cooking anything....yes I too have those days lol so on my lazy day, I knew I had my blog to hold me accountable which is definitely a good thing.....so being as unmotivated as I was I decided to make something quick and simple but yet still healthy and delicious 8) So Potatoes it was!!! I hope you enjoy this tasty lil guys 8)


Creamy Dill Potatoes
Preptime: 5mins  Cooktime: 20mins

1 package of organic baby potatoes
2 Tbsp fresh dill
1 Tbsp green onion (chopped)
1 Tsp ground pepper corns
2 Tbsp organic greek yogurt

In a medium pot, steam the potatoes until soft.
Meanwhile in a separate bowl combine dill, onion, pepper and yogurt.
When potatoes are cooked add them to the yogurt mixture, mix to coat and serve.






This recipe is gluten free, and to make it dairy free use coconut yogurt or earthbalance butter 8)
Happy Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment