Sunday 15 January 2012

blog recipe #14 of 365

Hello my friends 8) I hope you have enjoyed Avocado week!! Tonight I end avocado week with my delicious Gaucamole recipe 8) I have a secret ingredient in my Guac that your going to love..........
I hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!


Guacamole
2-3 Avocado
3 Tomatillos (husk removed, rinse well)
1 Roma tomato (chopped)
¼ cup Red onion
2 Cloves garlic
1 Lime
Salt and pepper to taste

Boil tomatillos till they start to change color.
Meanwhile pit avocado, scoop out flesh and put into a bowl.  Squeeze the juice of the lime in with the avocado.  Mash avocado, lime mixture until desired texture, add the tomato.



 My secret ingredient....the tomatillos!!


This recipe is dairy free and gluten free(if not used with bread, but double check the chips you use)

No comments:

Post a Comment