Saturday 14 January 2012

blog recipe #13 of 365

Hi everyone 8) Tonight is part 2 of yesterday's recipe, only because I like to serve this sauce with the chocolate cake!  Tonight is my chocolate avocado bailey's sauce!! its fantastic with chocolate cake, banana loaf, or muffins if your wanting to add a little extra something! and dont feel guilty about this one its very healthy! (minus the bailey's of course) But if you take the bailey's out, then it turns into a fantastic chocolate pudding!  Most people cant tell its made with avocado!! I tested this theory out on my husband, and he had no idea it was avocado until I told him lol so sneeky 8)


Chocolate Avocado Bailey’s Sauce
1 Avocado
¼ cup of Almond or Coconut milk
1 Tbsp Honey         
2 Tbsp Dark cocoa powder
1 oz Bailey’s

Put all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
Serve as sauce with, cake, muffins, loafs, ect.

This is gluten free and can be dairy free

No comments:

Post a Comment