Sunday 18 March 2012

blog recipe #53 of 365 Lemon Basil Chicken

Hello everyone 8) 
I want to apologize, I am having a glitch in the blog.  For some reason the blog is mixing up the pictures for the recipes.  I am working on fixing this, it just hasn't gone well so far........but just know that if the picture doesn't look like what the recipe should be, I will fix it.......
With that out of the way, tonight is Lemon Chicken 8) I love this dish, it is quick, easy and extremely flavorful!  Its great on its own, awesome to add to stirfry, wraps, salads ect.  I made rice pilaf to go with it, with is also great 8)
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and paleo approved


Lemon Basil Chicken
Preptime: 10mins  Cooktime: 20mins

2 Chicken breast (chopped into chunks)
1 Lemon (juice only)
1 Tbsp Olive oil
¼ cup Fresh basil (chopped)

Preheat oven to 350  ͦ F
Squeeze the juice of a lemon into a baking dish, add the chopped basil and the olive oil.  Mix well.
Add the chicken chunks, stir to coat.
Bake in the oven for 20 mins or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Double the ingredients to make more.


No comments:

Post a Comment