Wednesday 23 May 2012

To all my Blog followers!!
I am truly apologetic about my blog! I set out on a mission at the beginning of the year to do 365 recipes in 365 days.  What I hadn't anticipated for was this being the toughest year of my life.  I am so very grateful for all of those of you who have been so supportive and encouraging through it all!! Thank you!
 I am also having problems with the blog deleting and re-arranging pictures that no matter what I've tried, I cant seem to fix.  Starting in June, I will be posting more recipes, just not everyday until things settle for me more.  I am hoping to post the recipes here, however if I can not get it working I will just post them on my business face book page!
Thank you again for all of your support
Yours in Health
Cejaye

No comments:

Post a Comment